Judd Appel, ABV
Judd Appel has nearly 25 years of experience in accounting, finance, tax, mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy and CFO leadership roles. He specializes in advising clients on buy-side and sell-side mergers & acquisitions (M&A) transactions. He also raises debt and equity capital, explores strategic partnerships and venture capital related situations.
Appel has worked in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia handling M&A transactions in excess of $10 billion. Previously, he worked with Big 4 firms and other large global organizations, including General Electric Company, Honeywell International and ITT Corporation. Appel also consulted as an Operating Principal at Global Infrastructure Partners, a $45 billion NYC-based private equity fund.
Appel was trained and held a CPA license in Florida, New York and Georgia (currently inactive). In addition to his accounting training, he holds the Accredited in Business Valuation designation from the AICPA. Appel is a Registered Investment Advisor of Provenance Wealth Advisors (via Raymond James) and holds a Real Estate Associate license in the State of Florida.
Areas of Focus
- Business consulting
- Capital management
- Corporate strategy
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Securities Industry Essentials – FINRA
- Series 79 – Investment Banking – FINRA
- Real Estate Associate – State of Florida
- Master of Science in Accounting, Tax, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Florida